11.03.2007

Mercy of Thin Air


I finished Mercy of Thin Air today and absolutely loved it. This book came out in 2005 but I never read it until now with my book club. It's really beautiful and enchanting. It's about a girl who passes away and her ghost lingers and sticks around in our world rather then passing to heaven. She stays with a couple and looks into what happened to her boyfriend after she died. There's rules about ghosts and humans and they're supposed to leave their loved ones be and not haunt them, but this girl can't stay away. She misses everyone terribly and needs to sort out what happened. It's really a beautiful love story about life and death and moving on. It's really enchanting to describe it perfectly and I loved it.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!