11.01.2007

Currently reading..

I'm currently reading The Mercy of Thin Air which is a book that my book club is reading. It's nice to have a change of pace from my usual paranormal books that I've been inhaling one after another. I know this may sound weird, but I did not read the summary or anything about this book before reading it. I really like to go into books knowing nothing about them. I skim summaries to know a little, but I perfer to not know much. Then when I am done, I will read the back cover copy. It really makes books alot more enjoyable this way, in my opinion at least. So this book is broke up into 3 parts even though it's rather short at 300 pages. I'm done with Part One and I hope to try to finish up the book tomorrow. It's pretty good so far. It's a ghost type story about a girl who tragically dies in an accident and her ghost is hovering over everyone she knows. It flashes back and forth from the present tense of her being a ghost and the past tense of when she was alive. I keep wondering who the woman on the cover is. They mention someone in the book who I think may be that woman because of the blond hair and pearls. It makes me wonder why she would be the cover person though and not the main character, the ghost. Hmm. Well I'll tell you what I thought of the book when I finish. Since it's not a review book and I need to save my precious brain cells, I won't be reviewing it, just talking about it. Ok that's it for now. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!