11.08.2007

Currently reading Tombs of Endearment


I'm currently reading Tombs of Endearment by Casey Daniels. I'm almost done with it actually, just about 100 pages left. This is my first book by her. It's a fun chick lit mystery. It's not really paranormal as I first thought. It involves ghosts but it's more chick lit then paranormal. Anyway it's a fun read and I'll post about it as soon as I'm done. Nice cover huh? I keep wondering what the face of the girl on the cover looks like. LOL She has this Nicole Kidman look, when Nicole Kidman had red hair I mean. And her body looks like her. So I keep picturing Nicole Kidman's face on that woman. Wouldn't it be funny if this is just a sketch and the woman has no face..Ok my mind is wandering. Back to reading.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!