4.15.2009

A trip to the bookstore..

I had a really bad day at work so a trip to the bookstore was in order! I bought these two books even though I won't get to read them anytime soon, it's nice to admire them. I'm very behind on my reviews because of work but with only one day left, I will be catching up in no time. In other news, I think I have an ear infection and it's giving me horrible migrains that are making me dizzy feeling sick. They come out of nowhere and I know I should see a doctor. Haven't read in nearly a week because of everything. Hopefully I will have a weekend full of reading once the stress of work ends for the tax season. So more reviews coming soon! Has anyone read Cassandra Clare's books? They sound so good! There was a gorgeous display in B&N and it really caught my attention. All of the books are very clearly numbered in order so it made it very easy to figure out which was the first in the series. Stephenie Meyer has a big quote on the display and I can't remember the exact wording but it was catchy! I'm intrigued. I hope it's good!

3 comments:

  1. That's no fun. Hope the rest of your week gets better as well as your ear infection! I've heard good things about both of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen. Your posts always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael! Both books sound very good. Love the covers for them too. I am sorry to hear about your ear infection hope you feel better.

    I always love reading your reviews. I look forward to reading more by you.

    Hugssss
    LindaH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!