4.21.2009

Angie Fox Contest on Novel Reads!

Awesome contest over at Novel Reads with my dear friend Charity!

From her blog:
Anyway, as I mentioned yesterday their would be prizes, and whoo boy do we have prizes! Signed books! Kiss My Asphalt Tee Shirts! Cover Flats, anyone? Oh, and SIGNED GALLEY PAGES from The Dangerous Book For Demon Slayers! So, what do I have to do? you may ask, to win such Novel prizes?

Head over to Novel Reads to enter this contest! Tell Charity that RachaelfromNJ sent you please?! And make sure to find out your Biker Witch Name here and tell Charity when you post!

Also head over to Charity's beautiful new blog and enter there too for double enteries!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for the nod! I really appreciate you helping get the word out. I so love Angie, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charity!
    You're welcome! I love Angie Fox too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!