12.31.2008

Total Books Read in 2008....

Books read in 2008

Devil May Ride
Demon's Hunger
Divorced, Desperate And Dating
Midnight Sins
Hex Appeal
50 Ways to Hex Your Lover
Winter Kissed: A Kiss Of Frost\Ice Bound
Kiss of a Dark Moon
Blood Memories
Hotter After Midnight
Veiled Truth
Wraith
Working Stiff: A Sofie Metropolis Novel
Black Out: A Novel
Midnight Brunch
Skin and Bone
Hotter Than Hell
The Touch of Twilight
Deja Demon: The Days and Nights of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom
Night Shadow
The Road to Hell
When He Was Bad
Weddings Can Be Murder
Eight in the Box: A Novel of Suspense
Destiny Kills
Dead Is the New Black
Playing Dead
Dragon Wytch
Happy Hour at Casa Dracula
Countdown
Blood Sins
The Accidental Demon Slayer
Magic to the Bone
The Unnatural Inquirer
Murder Talks Turkey: A Yooper Mystery
How to Ditch Your Fairy
Marked by Moonlight
Scream For Me
Twilight
Romeo, Romeo
Below The Surface
Phantom's Touch
Trust Me
News Blues
The Accidental Werewolf
The Iron Hunt
Spectre
Wicked Game
Accidentally Dead
Lady & the Vamp
Biting the Bullet
Insatiable Desire
The Everything Guide to Writing a Romance Novel: From writing the perfect love scene to finding the right publisher--all you need to fulfill your dreams
Say Goodbye
Night Child
Phantom Pleasures
The Devil You Know
Break of Dawn: Vampire Babylon Book 3
Magic Lessons
The Ex-Debutante
Feast of Fools
The Devil's Due
The Bride of Casa Dracula
A Match Made in Hell
Wild Thing
Magic's Child
Razor Girl
Bitten to Death
Fearless Fourteen




I didn't keep a list like I did last year of all my books read for the year. Around April when I finished work, I started using Good Reads and that kept track for me. Then I counted the ones on my blog from January till April and the total books that I read for 2008, if I counted right is 85 books. Last year it was 81 books so my number has slightly improved. Just wanted to share my total read for 2008, 85 books! What's your number?

(Only 69 books featured in the picture here since I forgot to log all of them on Good Reads)

6 comments:

  1. That looks very cool. I want to do that in 2009.

    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael! I love how that looks with all the covers awesome. I would love to do this for 2009.

    Happy New Year.

    Hugssss
    LindaH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi HelenKay! Thanks for coming by. I did the picture by copying a widget code from Good Reads. It was really easy. :) I love the way it looks. Have a wonderful New Years.

    Happy New Years Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picture! I didn't keep track of how many I read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read 132 in 2008. I just keep a little txt. document on my computer and list them as I go along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 132 books! I am so envious! That's amazing. :) I wish I could read that many in a year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!