12.28.2008

Night Huntress by Yasmine Galenorn out January 6th!

January 6th is the release date for Yasmine Galenorn's new book Night Huntress!! I have absolutely loved every book that I've read so far and can't wait to read this one. I have it in my review pile but I want to buy a copy so I will have one with the pretty cover for my collection. I adore this series and always count the days until I can get my hands on them. They are so imaginative and addictive. I can't get enough of them.

They're very resonably priced at only $7.99 so it's not a huge inconvience to outright buy them compared to large paperback and hardcover prices. Also you can get that at a discount at Target or Walmart so that's always good. All of Yasmine's books are definite keepers so don't forget to pick this one up!!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!