10.04.2007

Sex and the Immortal Bad Boy by Stephanie Rowe


Now I am SUPER DUPER excited to say I am reading Sex and the Immortal Bad Boy by Stephanie Rowe!

Isn't that a gorgeous cover? I am new to her books even though I do have a couple of them. I just never had the chance to read them with all my reviewing. I'm only about 70 pages into it, but already it's JUST SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! It's really funny and the storyline is really original. I think I will be devouring my other three books by her as soon as possible. It's just so fun to read and captured me right away. You know a book is good when you can't stop thinking about it when you are doing other things. Like before, I needed to shower so bad...and I literally had to tear myself away from the book and I was thinking about it the whole time I was showering! LOL It just has that fun quality and I like that. I like that it's not overly complicated, it's cute, interesting and is really funny. I'll post my review as soon as I am done. This book comes out in November and I think it will be a huge seller.

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!