5.26.2010

Contest Winners!


 The winner of a copy of The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen is.....

Stella (Ex Libris)




The winner of a copy of and, Falling Fly by Skyler White for review on Enchanted by Books is.....

Book Whisperer


I will contact both winners through the email addresses they provided. Thanks everyone for coming by. June 1st debut urban fantasy author  Carolyn Crane will be here so make sure to stop by for another fun contest!

Thank you so much Michelle Rowen for stopping by and answering readers' questions.  It was a pleasure to have you here as always!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much Rachael!! I've been yaerning for this book! :-) Congratulations Book Whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! It's a great book! I sent you an email already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much... I have been hope and praying to get this book...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! I received both of your emails winners, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!