11.16.2009

Winners of Bite Marks



The winners of the Jennifer Rardin contest for a copy of her new book Bite Marks are:

Stacy - Claimed Prize
BrigidsBlest -Claimed Prize
Stephanie -never claimed prize..new winner decided

Alexia561 is the new winner

Ladies please email me through the link in my profile with your full name and address. Congrats!

Normally I try to contact the winners but two of the winners have no contact information in their profiles. So therefore I will need to make a cut off date to claim prizes. You have until November 19th to claim your prizes and if not claimed by then two other winners will be drawn.

Thank you Jennifer Rardin for being my guest and thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful book suggestions!

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!