6.18.2008

My Favorite Book and My Favorite Site

One of my favorite books ever is 20 Times a Lady by Karyn Bosnak. It's the funniest book and when I say funny..I mean Laugh Your Ass off funny. Alot of times people say a book is funny and it makes me grin or chuckle a little but this one is REALLY funny. Like so funny that you can't stop laughing. It's so good. I really can't put it into words. I rarely reread books. But this book, I would reread. It's just really fabulous.

Anyway, so the author Karyn Bosnak, has a blog. Her blog is absolutely hilarious too and very entertaining. So entertaining that I just spent the last 2 hours reading all the old posts that I've missed in the last 4 months when I was working. It's really good stuff. Visit her blog here. Read all the older posts too. There's so many. You could sit there for hours reading them. It's an awesome blog. Tons of pictures of herself and her dog dressed up. Just great stuff.

Check out 20 Times a Lady on Amazon

Read a tiny bit of it here

It's 2:30 am and I have to get up early but it was worth it to read all those posts. I have many more to catch up with on her blog. Check it out people!







2 comments:

  1. consider me on my way! I hope you like Fearless Fourteen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 Times a Lady is my favorite book ever. You all HAVE to read it! I am liking Fearless Fourteen. Almost done with it! How far did you get along with Evanovich's books?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!