5.02.2008

Box of Books Contest...

In case anyone was wondering what books would be in the box of books, I have a preview of what will be in it. I will probably be adding more books depending on how many I can fit into the box. Some of these are hardcover and large paperbacks, others are mass market paperbacks. These are all in excellent condition. Some havent even been read before and some are duplicate copies that I have ended up with.

See No Evil by Allison Brennan
Bloodstream by Tess Gerritsen
You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Noone Heard Her Scream by Jordan Dane
The God of Animals by Aryn Kyle
Away by Amy Bloom
The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kid
Confessions of a Wicked Woman by Susanna Carr

Go here to enter

No comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!