I've been really busy with work so I haven't had any time to post lately. Wendy tagged me to name 7 Random Things about myself so here they are!
1. My hair is super thick, puffy, fluffy, poofy, and unmanageable. If I use a blowdryer it becomes this huge puffy mess. So I tend to just wear it back in a pony tail with lots of gel. When I go to the salon they somehow perform a miracle of making my hair pin straight and flat and gorgeous. Oh and they charge me extra for having thick hair! DESCRIMINATION I TELL YOU!
2. I'm really pale. I've always been pale and I've never had a tan in my life.
3. I am a true friend. If for any reason a friend needs me or is having a problem, I am there in a second.
4. I am a book snob. I really don't care for very thick books. UNLESS it's by an author I love then that's different. I guess it's easier to say it's the long articulate books that I don't care for. I used to give up on books after only 5 pages before I became a book reviewer. Now I have to force myself to stick with the books. I am a huge book snob though because I can be very picky about what I like.
5. I have a fiance. We've been together 6 years and engaged for about 3 yrs. We don't plan on marrying right now. We have a long engagement planned. I'm still young so there is no rush. People ask us constantly when is the big day. I give those people evil looks. LOL
6. I'm a lefty. And I have a circle shaped brown birthmark on my ankle. When I was little my mother told me that it was going to keep growing and growing until it took over my whole body. I believed her.
7. When I was little my mother read my brother and I a book of scary stories. In the book, there's this lady with a scarf around her neck sitting on a swing. Little kids would come up to her asking her why she always wore that scarf. At the end of the book, the lady takes off her scarf and her head falls off. Apparently, the scarf was holding her head on. My brother and I screamed like maniacs (we were only like 6 and 8 yrs old) and we hid underneath the dining room table with the book. My brother sat on the book to hide it from my mom and we were hysterical for hours. When my mother mentions this story now, she cracks up because she thought it was pretty funny.
Don't forget you have one more day to enter the contest to win Divorced, Desperate and Delicious by Christie Craig! Read the interview and ask your questions now!