9.22.2007

Divorced, Desperate, and Delicious






I finished Last Breath by Mariah Stewart and it was a great book! I can't wait to read more by her. Around 12 am that night, I picked up Divorced, Desperate and Delicious by Christie Craig. I was just going to read the blurbs and summaries to see what it's about, but I got so curious that I had to start it. Well to make a long story short, I was up for a WHILE reading!! It was just WAY TOO GOOD to put down!! I'm flying through it and I am so in love with the characters already. I will definetely be rereading this one alot. I can't wait to hear what people think of it when it's released in December. The cover is SO eye catching and the title is cute! Then you read the funny copy on the back and you know it's going to be a great book! I will post about it when I am finished. I'm almost 200 pages in and loving it already.

3 comments:

  1. Okay...I'm still doing a happy dance here! Thank you Rachael for such a wonderful post. You brought a tear to my eye girl, and I was still wearing mascara too!! So my racoon eyes on you!

    Thanks. I'm so glad you are enjoying my book.

    Christie Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christie! I see you found my blog! :) I'm glad you're happy. Only speaking the truth. Truly fantastic book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds so good. I can't wait to read this one. Great blog Rachael. Love the layout & the colors fits you :) I love this authors book cover and the title is great :)

    Hugssss
    LindaH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!